You can now download the free trial version of the tool to test its performance and decide if it works for you. You can run the tool and try sample email conversions for a limited time so that you can know how the tool works. If you feel that the tool works well for you, feel free to go ahead and purchase the easily affordable full version of the tool to enjoy full profits and support by the friendliest customer support team. Try it today.
Download Now (OS Support: Mac OS 10.8 and above)
Download Now (OS Support: Mac OS 10.6 & 10.7)
The new MacOS 10.14 Mojave has come up with an update to restrict it’s access for third-party applications, especially when it comes to Mails, Contacts and the Calendar. The users will thus need to allow Mail Extractor Pro for permissions to access your Mails, Calendars and the Contacts.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for the same.
- Please go to the “System Preferences” of your Mac,
- Open “Security & Privacy” from the top
- Click on the 4th Tab “Privacy” which is after Firewall
- Then Click on “Full Disk Access“.
- Add Mail Extractor Pro from your Application folder
- It will prompt with a pop that you need to quit Mail Extractor Pro. Now, click on “Quit Now.”
- Launch Mail Extractor Pro Again, and you will be able to view all the folder from Apple Mail for conversion.
Video Tutorial for the Settings
V 3.3 – 25th September 2017
- Support for Apple Mail V5
- Minor bug fixes
V 3.0 – 1st July 2017
- Bug Fixes:
1) Fixed a hang on exporting PST files.
2) Fixed a bug in attachment handling.
New Improved MIME engine for reliable MIME handling.
V 2.0 – 8th February 2017
- El Captain compatibility update.
- New feature: Added facility to converter Thunderbird/Postbox email database to PST files.
V 1.7.1070 – 14th December 2016
- Added option to convert MBOX file from source.
- Fixed: Crash caused by “Auto-archived” attachments in Apple Mail.
V 1.6.1060 – 24th October 2016
- Fixed: A crash while converting Apple Mail (OSX Sierra).
- Fixed: A random crash while opening report window.
V 1.5.1050 – 19th October 2016
- Fixed Issue : Attachment not converted properly on OSX Sierra.
- A rare crash fixed.
V 1.4.1040 – 1st October 2016
- 10.12 Sierra Supported
- Improved performance and features.
V 1.3.1030 – 28th January 2016
- Reduced PST file size by avoiding compressed rtf format (deprecated).
- Fixed a major issue: HTML not imported properly on Outlook:mac from converted pst file.
V 1.2.1020 – 19th October 2015
- New features added & Mac OS 10.11 supported issue resolved.
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher with all recent updates installed
- Free hard disk space for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation