Transfer Mac Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows – The Revolutionary Method that it works without touching the MBOX or EMLX files!
Way to Transfer Mac Mail to Outlook
The most commonly accepted method of mail migration is to convert the files that store the data. So, if you need to transfer Mac Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows, you need the files like MBOX or EMLX from Mac Mail and then convert them to Outlook compatible PST file.
This has worked from time to time and many of the users still go with this method. But it is not the best path you can take when the better exist.
The revolutionary tool in the passages below lets you transfer Mac Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows in a new and highly productive manner.
Keep in mind that it gives you Outlook native PST file, which means you can use it with any Outlook versions, even Mac Outlook. But since we get asked a lot by our readers about Outlook for Mac and Windows (perhaps because it is still the most used email client till day), we are going to focus on Outlook for Mac and Windows, but you can use it for all Outlook versions too.
Why Not Go with the Traditional MBOX to PST Converter?
As stated above, converting MBOX to PST files is the most commonly adopted method. But it has its problems and many users find them unacceptable:
- First, you need to archive all Mac Mail data to MBOX files (note that Mac Mail does not store data in MBOX files by default)
- The manual nature of the process can become overwhelming and not at all efficient
- It can lead to missing items and modified hierarchy/structure of your folders
The above three are the most concerning reasons why a skilled user would say the conventional MBOX to PST converters are not the best way to migrate data. But there are other minor inconvenient with MBOX to PST converter too, which can totally impede the desired outcome.
Forget the Files – Autoload Mac Mail!
USL Software is known for their innovative and unconventional approach to email migration. With their “Mail Extractor Pro,” they have yet again shown why the tools that come from them quickly rise to the first spot in most experts’ list.
“Mail Extractor Pro” finally helps you to get rid of the traditional MBOX to PST, even though it gives you the choice to convert MBOX, if you so desire/need. The tool has the auto-load function that can get the contents of Mac Mail from its native database folder. Forget about archiving emails first, or forget about digging for EMLX files, or any other infuriating manual techniques.
Now, all you need to do is select ‘Auto load’ next to Mac Mail and watch the entire database ready for conversion. You can then manually un-tick the folders that you do not want to convert.
How to Transfer Mac Mail to Outlook
- Launch ‘Mail Extractor Pro’
- Click – “Apple Mail: Load”
- Loading Mac Mail Data into it
- Auto Load – Auto detect and load Mac Mail Mailbox for conversion.
- Open – To manually locate Mac Mail Export Mailbox or ‘Mail’ copied
- Check Optional Settings
- Click on “Convert”
It is obvious that it saves the time considerably, which in itself is a sufficient reason to choose it. But where it becomes irresistible is in its accuracy. The tool guarantees thorough data conversion, since it targets the source. All the tiniest elements will be processed into PST files and with the correct details and hierarchy.
- The interface is much simpler and minimal because of the elimination of unnecessary steps.
- You also get full support for the Unicode emails including Chinese and Japanese
- The tool can keep the folders in their original hierarchy
- The attachments, graphics, nested emails, and headers – all are processed under the dedicated set of algorithms for added accuracy
Try it to transfer Mac Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows
If you want to see it in action, download the tool and start using the free trial version. It is a perfect way to get yourself comfortable and confident before activation.
Download Now it from Download Now Page.
Get it today to transfer email from Mac Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows.