Mac Mail to Outlook Export Task Has Been Simplified by ‘Mail Extractor Pro’.
Any sort of job involving the migration of your sensitive data, like emails, is always challenging. Especially when the email clients involved are not same in any way. If they work on different platforms and use different data files, the data exporting can become tedious and you might end up with incomplete and partial data.
This is how most generic and conventional tools work. They fail to pick up on smaller details that might be inside the data you want to convert.
But you do not have to face that. Luckily, today we are discussing an amazing software converter tool that goes beyond any tool you might have used before. It is brought to you by USL Software, the same company behind many other notable email migration solutions.
Mac Mail to Outlook Export Tool
It is called ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘, and the way it works is by directly taking emails from the source rather than any files like MBOX or EMLX. (note: the option to convert MBOX is also given in case you need it, but it is not recommended over the more precise, autoload option).
Auto Load Entire Mac Mail Data
By choosing to auto-load the native database (profile or identity), you get rid of half the problems that plague the task generally.
It also simplifies the process to a great extent. Now you don’t need to dig in your database directories and look for raw EMLX files. Or go through complex procedure to archive data to MBOX files. All that is left for you to do is click the ‘Autoload’ option and the tool does the rest. By targeting the source like this, it is able to minimize any loss of information and also speeds up the conversion.
The tool generates PST files, which is the native format used by Outlook. If you want, you also have the option to get multiple smaller files rather than one huge file. This makes it easier to later import them to Outlook.
Accuracy in Data Conversion
‘Mail Extractor Pro‘ is the only Mac Mail to Outlook export tool that can safely protect details like images, attachments, cloud-based links, nested emails, HTML formatted bodies, large and unknown format files, and more. Such precision over data integrity is hard to come by in data exporting jobs but here you get it in spades.
There are many more feature and functionality that you might like but were previously absent from conventional Mac Mail to Outlook converter tools.
- Intuitive UI that requires no skills to operate (non-friendly interfaces can make even a decent software application non-useable and inefficient)
- Fully standalone (requires no add-on, internet connection, or any other third-party extension)
- Installs within minutes and there is no initial configuration. Just install and launch. Whole thing takes less than two minutes.
- takes no load on your Mac computer and works smoothly without crashing or freezing
- USL Software backs up every tool with 24 x 7 tech support, including ‘Mail Extractor Pro’.
- There are several licenses you can choose from depending on how many machines you need to install it on.
Mac Mail to Outlook Task – How It Works
- Launch ‘Mail Extractor Pro’.
- Click on “Apple Mail: LOAD”.
- LOAD DATA
- Autoload: Click on “AUTO LOAD” to load Mac Mail data with one click.
- Open: Click on “OPEN”, if you have ‘Mac Mail Mailbox Export‘ or ‘Mail’ folder copied. Browse and locate them.
- OPTIONAL SETTINGS
- Ignore Empty Folders
- Check/Uncheck folder from View Panel that you want convert.
- Set output PST file Size for inbuilt PST Splitter.
- Then Click on “CONVERT”.
Free Trial to Mac Mail to Outlook Export
Get the trial setup first to find out more in detail. It’s a convenient way to check how it performs with your database and how all the features relate to your needs. Then, you can activate it later in your own time.
Mac Mail to Outlook Export: Simplifying an Otherwise Very Exhausting Task With the Help of "Mail Extractor Pro"!
Mac Mail to Outlook Export, A process that can take hours and you still might end up with broken data. Say No to those non-professional techniques and try "Mail Extractor Pro" today.