Add Apple Mail to Outlook easily with this amazing tool that does need of MBOX or EML files. It is automatically pick your Mal database and convert int Outlook (both Mac & Windows) supported *.pst file format.
Add Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows
Moving or adding Apple Mail contents into another client usually requires MBOX or EMLX files. You can get EMLX if you dig into your Apple Mail database called ‘Profile.’ But MBOX is not present by default (except in very first editions of Mac Mail). It’s an archived format and you can manually export the contents to an MBOX file.
Then, using a software from third-party developers, you can convert them to PST files, where PST is the format applicable in Windows Outlook natively. It’s the proprietary format that is also usable in Mac version of the Outlook client.
But here are the issues that you can face most likely with this EMLX or MBOX to PST conversion approach:
- It does not take all the contents and information into account and fails to process them with precision. The converters available for the job do not carry adequately powerful and accurate algorithms to secure the complex information.
- Most converters do not come with native support to deal with Unicode text, especially if there are any Unicode headers.
- They can be time consuming and hard. Given that you first need to either find the EMLX files or archive ‘Mail’ data into MBOX, the time required can range from mildy unproductive to absolute loss of your hours without the proper results. Add to it the fact that the generic converters come with terrible UIs, which requires a high learning-curve to get used to. Also note that each EMLX file contains a single message. So, to move your entire database, you need to convert all the files.
- EMLX files do not contain attachments.
- No tech support. It matters that there is a 24 x 7 tech support even when the tools are quick and easy, but without those aspects, the lack of any kind of support to the users can quickly become too obvious when you are stuck with your complex files and databases and left all on your own.
It is time to forget all about the EMLX or MBOX files and all those non-professional ways of approaching this important task.
New Approach to Add Apple Mail to Outlook
Mail Extractor Pro is now available in several licenses to appeall to both high-end users and home users, along with a free trial version for you to get into action quickly and test it out.
It is the only app that can work on the Apple Mail emails straight from the directory called ‘Mail.’ It is a profile or identity database where everything is stored by default. By skipping the need to manually look for any files or archive data to any format, this tool gives you the relief and freedom to directly process the main database – quickly and effectively.
There are options to manually select any backup database location (autoload will only pick the database from the default location, which is inside users’ library).
How to Add Apple Mail to Outlook
- Get ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘ (Works on Mac).
- Open it and click on “Load: Apple Mail“.
- Loading Options:
- Auto Load – Auto detect your Mail database for conversion.
- Open – If you have backup copy of “Apple Mail Mailbox Export” or “Apple Mail ‘Mail’ folder Copied“, then browse it and click on “Open“.
- Settings (Optional):
- Ignore Empty Folders.
- Check/Uncheck Folders from Preview.
- Set Output PST file Size (Recommended 15 GB).
- Then press on “Convert“.
Try it to Add Apple Mail to Outlook
The trial version will give you more information and let you check out everything in detail. It’s a great way to clear away any queries or confusions you might have. And if you still need any help, the team of experts ready to assist you is just a click away.
“Mail Extractor Pro” is a MacOS tool that works on OS X 10.6 or higher versions of the operating system. Get it today to add Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac and Windows.