Import OST to Thunderbird for Mac and Windows – Here is simple tool that can helps you to convert OST to Many other file formats.
What is OST?
OST file, a variant of Outlook native file called PST, has offered a lot of benefits to users, most prominently, for accessing data offline and syncing changes when back online. But the file does not work if you want to import data.
In fact, the format has no use outside of Outlook automatic functioning that is full internal. You cannot export data to OST, nor use OST to import.
And that is to Outlook, the own email client, itself.
Therefore, importing OST to Thunderbird is a whole another task that brings with itself a host of troubles and anxiety.
But you can avoid all that.
Best Way to Import OST to Thunderbird
With ‘OST Extractor Pro‘, you can convert the files into Thunderbird compatible ones with ease and quickness that productive users love. It is an app that ends all past issues with proficiency, such that, anyone can convert and migrate their complex databases like a professional would.
OST Extractor Pro can convert OST to PST, MBOX, EML, Thunderbird, Postbox and Apple Mail Archive.
Even the experts often find themselves stuck in myriads of needless challenges during conversion that are not handled by ordinary solutions well. The ‘OST Extractor Pro‘ has enhanced the processing capabilities while also adding many new options and functions that make a huge difference.
For instance, it not only converts OST to Thunderbird quickly, it also lets you:
- Ignore all folders with zero mails inside them in a single click. You will get perfect and clean Thunderbird files without unnecessary folders that you don’t need.
- There is also manual option to uncheck any folder you don’t want to convert.
- This next feature isn’t within the scope of this article but worth mentioning. ‘OST Extractor Pro’ is a complete, one-in-all application to convert OST files to most other popular formats, which includes: PST, Outlook’s native file, Apple Mail Profile database, and even the commonly used files called MBOX and EML (which are standard format to store emails and work with many other programs including Fedura, Postbox, eM client, Mailbird and many more)
- At the end, you get a brief and a detailed report of the conversion process. This report includes information like items converted, their path, and errors, if any.
And at last, one of the best features of “OST Extractor Pro” that matters the most, though often ignored, is the interface.
If there is no way to interact with the features and the tool’s offered functionality, it would be rendered useless. Or worse, a poor interface can waste your time to a huge amount. Whether you have a small OST file to convert or large OST files in bulk to move to Thunderbird, a good interface can make both of these tasks efficient and help you keep the productivity, which is the trickiest to maintain during an email migration through subpar software tools.
How to Import OST to Thunderbird
- Launch ‘OST Extractor Pro’.
- Click on “Add OST’.
- Browse and Select one or multiple OST files, then click on ‘Open’.
- Check optional settings.
- Select output format as ‘Thunderbird, *.ics, *.vcf
- Then click on ‘Convert’.
- Once the conversion process is completed, you can easily import the converted data into Mozilla Thunderbird.
Free Trial to Import OST to Thunderbird
Available in Windows and Mac version, you can download the setup file for the preferred platform below. If you don’t want to activate to full version, you can try using the default trial mode, that gives access to its functions and only converters up to ten emails per folder.
And when it is time to activate, you will be thrilled to know that one license works on both platforms.