Export Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows using “Mail Extractor Pro“.
The reason why this tool specifically is simple: It doesn’t require EMLX files or even MBOX files, though MBOX conversion is supported in case you might require it.
Most tools for exporting emails from Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows require users to pick EMLX files from the database directly and then convert them to PST. But this one works differently and finally puts a stop to that ineffective method.
Here’s how you can move your emails and other contents using “Mail Extractor Pro” from Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows:
How to Export Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows
- Launch the tool
- Click on “Load” next to Apple Mail
- Select ‘Auto-load’
- The folders show up automatically (you can manually remove any folder you don’t need to convert)
- Click ‘Convert’
…and you are done.
Optionally, you can specify the size for output PST file, which if crossed, gets split into multiple ones. This lets you off the hook from importing massive PST files into Outlook, which is never a good idea.
Compare that three-step method to other conventional means of data migration from Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows.
Get it to Export Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows
To try it free, download the setup file here. Install it and get started.
The free trial mode is exactly like the full version in terms of the features and interface, except it works for first ten emails per folder inside the Mac Mail database.
Here are few more points you might want to know:
- There’s MBOX to PST conversion as well, for those who have MBOX files and not Apple Mail database folder (for example, MBOX from Google)
- You can auto-load database of Thunderbird and Postbox as easily as of Mac Mail
- One-click option to exclude empty folders. Forget about the manual and tedious way of un-checking each empty folder that only makes the output files look more cluttered.
- Full support for converting items and information otherwise tricky to process and migrate any other way:
- Unicode content, both inside email and in headers
- MIME content
- Nested Emails
- Graphics (Photos, graphs, icons, etc.)
- HTML email messages
- Rich-text emails
- Headers and metadata
- Supports batch conversion.
- Converts data while keeping the folders’ structure intact
- and plenty more.
Best Way to export Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows
“Mail Extractor Pro” is from USL Software, the same company responsible for many other successful email migration tools.
With the software, you will also get:
- Tech support day and night
- Free updates for lifetime
If you want to convert the data quickly and precisely without any errors, “Mail Extractor Pro” wont” disappoint.
To export Mac Mail to Outlook for Windows has never been this much easier.