Migrate Mac Mail to Outlook 2011, Entourage, Thunderbird, Postbox and EMLX to EML with Mail Extractor Max.
With the digital revolution, we have turned our lives digitally to a very extreme level. An example of that is the amount of information inside our emails and email clients. It contains many things, a lot of information, and sensitive elements.
So, when it comes to moving these elements and files from Mac mail to Outlook 2011, understandably, panic strikes. Moving emails and other such items is not a straightforward job. Many users don’t even know how to start it, let alone worry about content protection.
Worry no more. Here, we will discuss a tool that can help you migrate Mac mail to Outlook 2011 with certaininty of data safety and high integrity in resulting files. And, in spite of its power and versatility, it will enable the most beginners of all to operate it with ease.
“Mail Extractor Max” is an email migration app or tool for Mac OS that acts as a file converter for Apple mail files. It loads up your Apple mail files, intensely interact with them, and extract the data to implement it into Olm files, which are compatible with Outlook 2011.
Mail Extractor Max, the only tool helps you migrate Mac Mail to Outlook 2011 (OLM), Thunderbird/Postbox, Entourage (RGE) and EML file – Convert into Multiple formats.
Here are its salient features :-
– Many other options to convert Mac mail to other files compatible with cliets, such as, Thunderbird, Entourage, Outlook 2011, EMLX, and EML
– Convert Unlimited email accounts and files
– User-friendly interface that includes a systematic wizard: The design of the GUI helps resolving the biggest issue with Migration of Mac mail to Outlook 2011 – the confusion of the users. It is so simple and straightforward that it makes intuitive sense. The wizard will guide through each step without overwhelming the users with its other functions.
– Bulk conversions without hampering the speed or stability of the tool or the computer: this enables you to save time and convert multiple files at once. And, regardless of how big the files are, the tool will still perform with the same stability and speed.
– Preserve unicode content, meaning, non-English content – Losing the emails from overseas clients or customers can be a very big issue, and nonetheless, very few tools offer the protection of them. Mail Extractor Max does. It generates file with all text encodings, so it can safeguard even the languages like japanese and Chinese.
– Performs clean and all-encompassing conversion. Includes everything and excludes nothing. Emails, contacts, tasks, notes, distribution lists, journals, and calendar entries – all can be converted to Outlook 2011
– Performs accurate conversions without losing metadata, properties, and embedded information, such as, embedded images, email info (to, Cc, bcc, from, subject), time and date headers, read/unread status of emails, and attachments
Support and Updates
To fill any missing gaps and to make the experience full and rewarding, you also get the help of a 24×7 support team. You can ask them anything, and they will make sure it is resolved in no time.
The updates are rolled out frequently to enhance its performance – and, they are free for lifetime.
Try it today!
You can download the free trial version here.